Jessica Shrout is the founder of Circle Three Branding, a marketing and brand strategy agency in Muncie, Indiana. She is a successful speaker, facilitator, and consultant. She grew up in the theatre and spent a decade since then working in for-profit marketing. You can expect a polished presentation and excellent crowd engagement. To get started bringing Jessica to your special event, simply contact us.
Topics Jessica Speaks About
- Marketing and Brand Strategy
- Communication in the Waste and Recycling World
- Women in Business
- How-To Sessions for Haulers
Working with Jessica
Jessica likes to make it easy for you to work with her. She’ll adapt presentations to fit your needs and include the right amount of educational content to ensure you meet any continuing education credit requirements. Her goal is to provide real examples of what works and steps your audience can take today to improve their marketing and brand strategy. Attendees will leave feeling empowered and excited to get started.
You can approach Jessica for:
- Opening Keynote
- Closing Keynote
- Breakout Sessions
- SWANA CEUs
- Training and Expert Panels
Jessica travels locally, nationally, and internationally for speaking requests.
Hear Jessica Speak
Jessica had the honor of making a guest appearance on the Rich State of Mind podcast where she discussed entrepreneurship, her dedication to the waste industry, and how Circle Three Branding came about. You’ll find her a pleasant, articulate, and engaging speaker.
She also appeared on Good Girl Gone Boss, a podcast that interviews women, finds out what makes them tick, what they’re doing to make the community a great place to live and work – and how they’ve “Gone Boss.” This podcast is more conversational and personal. Jessica can easily adapt to the tone of your podcast or event.
Here’s a collection of events where Jessica Shrout has been proud to present:
- Iowa Waste & Recycling Solid Waste Management Conference
- Canadian Waste to Resource Conference
- Richmond Social Media Group
- IU8 Superintendents Digital Communication Strategy
- Shafer Leadership Academy
- Northeast Recycling Council’s Annual Conference
- SWANA Northwest Symposium
- Indiana Recycling Coalition’s Annual Conference
- PROP Recycling & Organics Conference – Keynote Speaker
- SWANA Goldrush Chapter Conference
- Recycling & Recovery Expo, Thailand – scheduled for 2022
- Southeast Recycling Council’s Annual Conference